Saturday, June 29, 2013

Cheesy Ranch Dip

This is a staple in my family for Christmas day.  I serve it with crackers and it is a great appetizer when everyone is ravenous from opening gifts and waiting for lunch!  I'm posting it now because I made it the other night for my book club.  I could eat the entire bowl by myself.  I never have.  But I could.  If I was in a contest or something.  Anyway, here it is.  Try not to eat the whole bowl by yourself. 

Cheesy Ranch Dip 


1 package dry ranch style seasoning OR make your own - you can find the recipe here
1/2 c. light mayonnaise
1/2 c. skim milk
8 oz. light cream cheese, room temperature
8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese

Mix the ranch seasoning, light mayo, milk and cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth.  Add shredded cheddar and mix again until blended.  Place in a serving bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.  Serve with crackers.

12 servings (156 calories each serving) according to my calculator on loseit.com

No comments: