Monday, April 7, 2014

Blue Cheese Ranch Dip

This might go down in history as the easiest and tastiest dip of all time!  Just three ingredients mixed together and you are all set!  The original recipe for this dip called for a combination of Greek yogurt and sour cream but I used all Greek yogurt to save on calories and I didn't miss the sour cream at all!  I also used a little more blue cheese.  I like to gild the lily.  Serve with carrots, celery and sweet and spicy bbq Sunchips (not pictured) and you have a great appetizer for any occasion!  Enjoy!

Blue Cheese Ranch Dip (adapted from lemonsforlulu.com)

2 c. plain Greek yogurt
1 packet ranch dressing mix
5 oz. blue cheese crumbles

Stir all ingredients together and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving to allow the flavors to meld.  

12 servings (68 calories each serving, not including dippers) according to my calculator on loseit.com)

No comments: