Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thanksgiving Potato Round Up

It's time to talk potatoes. Now, I know a lot of people are committed to your basic mashed potatoes and gravy and if that's you, I say bravo! This post is meant to give you some alternatives to the traditional mashed potatoes and gravy. If you are looking for a more traditional mashed potato recipe for your Thanksgiving table I would try the Garlic Mashed Potatoes and just leave the garlic out. I have also included my Cheesy Broccoli Quinoa in here because I think it's a nice switch from potatoes and it's starchy! Enjoy!

Thanksgiving Potato Round Up


Baked Mashed Potatoes with Parmesan Cheese and Breadcrumbs

Potato Fennel Gratin

Giada's Potatoes

Garlic Mashed Potatoes

Mustard Roasted Potatoes

Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes

Cheesy Broccoli Quinoa


No comments: